NCEA Standards – save time and improve passes!
Our auto-marked, online sims for teaching, learning and assessment of internal and external NCEA standards in accounting, business studies, maths and physics make a huge difference in the pass marks of students, with less time and greater satisfaction. Our sims are FREE to use in class time and have a fee for home use. (Click the images on the right for videos.)
FOR TEACHERS IN CLASS
- Internal standards: We have the class sims for practice in class and assessment sims and resit sims for assessment purpose. They are all mostly auto-marked.
- External standards: We have the class sims for practice purposes.
There is no need for a lab time for the class sim. The questions are based on past exams.
They are great for teaching and learning as well as for exam preparation.
PRICING: You get access to the standards for FREE in class. This is applicable to secondary schools only.
REGISTRATION: Fill out the form at the Registration Page.
FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS AT HOME
PRODUCTS: Students can register and pay for home use for any standard and use the class sim 24/7. All information is available to the teacher and parent, and they can support the student powerfully.
PRICING: The price is $10 per student per standard and may be paid by the school or passed on to the parent.
REGISTER AND BUY SIMS: Go to schoolsims.spreadsims.net
- If you haven’t got an account from your teacher, register one there.
- Then login and buy the sim from there.
ABOUT OUR SIMS
- The sims provide a set of exam questions that either have QAAM (Quality Assured Assessment Material) accreditation by NZQA or are easy to moderate by NZQA or are based on the NZQA past exams.
- They save you 100% of the time required for preparing exams questions.
- Students work online and and most of the questions are auto-marked.
- They reduce the amount of fails by 50%, and reduce teacher marking time by at least 75%.
- Marking usually has recommended grades of A, M, E and NA, and we guarantee a high level of marking consistency with that of the moderator.
- Non-achieving students can redo the assessments easily.
- There are reduced printing costs for the schools.
- Click here for a list and description our sims.